AC’97 Audio Codec is a common audio program. It provides a standard specification that allows various audio device manufacturers to adhere to a single programming API.
|OS||Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003|
|Latest version||A4.06 update 2006-11-06|
Basic features and key functional of AC’97 Audio Codec:
- Has a converter technology to gain a signal-to-noise ratio above 90dB.
- Supports multiple codec extensions with variable sampling rates.
- Has the built-in 3D effects.
- Provides two pairs of stereo outputs with independent volume controls, a mono output, and multiple stereo and mono inputs.
- Capable for mixing.
- Has gain and mute functions.
- Supports a SPDIF format.
- Has package combined with Windows drivers and various sound effects.
- Has time-division multiplexing scheme.
- Emulation of 26 sound surrounding.
- Provides with a 5-band equalizer.
AC’97 Audio Codec is a program that should downloaded to your digital devices. It is vital to download this program as it make possible for various audio devices to be supported by a single audio driver. It is multifunctional and serves for one aim – to provide reliable functioning of your device without downloading any additional driver. AC’97 Audio Codec is one solution for many cases.