Powerful free manager with closed source code for Windows FlashGet is used for downloading files and for fastening speed of download. Also it effectively and efficiently control them during and after download. Flashget is considered one of the best managers and in the rankings it confidently occupies a leading position.
Technology of Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation increases the speed of downloading content in 6-10 times. It is due to splitting files into parts and downloading them simultaneously. In addition, FlashGet creates an unlimited number of categories for download, sorting them into folders automatically. It prevents confusion when searching.
The manager has a built-in scheduler, integrates with popular browsers, seeks for power, it has insignificant consumption of system resources, supports HTTP, FTP, MMS, RTSP BitTorrent, protocols, performs anti-virus automatically check of downloaded files and much more functions.
|Type||The Internet. Download manager.|
|Last version||3.7.0. 1220 since 18.06.2013|
The main features:
- Integrates with the browsers Opera, Netscape, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Navigator.
- Loads and co-loads (if supported by the server) multiple files simultaneously. Simultaneous download of multiple streams (if supported by the server)
- Manual stepless adjustment
- Auto adjustment
Setting of speed downloads:
- It has the observer of browser site to view the content of directory (if supported by site) and produces download of a site by a catalogue.
- Integrated web spider.
- There are localized versions.
- Downloading files from the Torrent network.
- Download from the eD2k network.
- Files Multimedia Microsoft.
- Integrates with a dialogue box of Opera and Internet Explorer browsers for download.
- Only for Windows
- According to Kaspersky Lab data, manager FlashGet under the guise of its updates downloaded the Trojan program. This explains by breaking of server for updating the manufacturer – now the problem is fixed.
- It has advertising banners.
Download FlashGet for Windows