Free and free of charge powerful accelerator and download manager Free Download Manager (FDM) is used to download FLV videos from Google Video, YouTube and other resources. The program performs the conversion FLV. You can load part archive ZIP.
The manager has a user-friendly intuitive interface. This is manager, viewer of sites, accelerator and scheduler. It is able to resume an interrupted download automatically. You can restore it from the point where download was interrupted.
|Type||The Internet. Download manager.|
|Interface language||English, Russian|
|Last version||3.9.3 build1360 since 25.10.2013|
|License||FreeWare, GNU GPL|
The main features:
- Open source
- Built-in FTP-client
- You can create torrent files
- Rating of downloaded files
- Interception Clipboard links
- Integrated web spider HTML.
- Supports Metalink.
- Integration into web-browsers, such as Apple Safari; Internet Explorer; Netscape Navigator; Opera; Google Chrome; SeaMonkey.
- Supports BitTorrent protocol.
- Possibility of matching MD5 checksum of the downloaded file.
- Download video from services.
- Settings of Site Manager from specific sites.
- Download selected files from the archives ZIP.
- Download the file to the server.
- You can create a portable version of the FDM.
- Preview of video, audio files before the download is complete. Opportunity to convert formats after downloading.
- The program divides the file and uploads by parts. It increases the speed of all connections to the Internet.
- Downloads files by type in a certain folder.
- Scheduler provides start and stop of downloading files, and perform other options in automatic mode.
- Simultaneously can download files from multiple sources.
- Multilingual, Russian and Ukrainian including.
Changes in the latest version
- Supports magnetic links.
- Improved user interface.
- Improved download torrents.
- Improved support InternetExplorer 11.
- Bugs are fixed.
Download Free Download Manager