iTunes is a media player, media library, online broadcaster, and mobile management application. This program has been developed to play, download and organize audio and video on personal computers.
|OS||Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / Windows8|
|Latest version||12.1.2 update 08.05.2015|
Basic features and key functional of iTunes:
- Navigates the multimedia library.
- Organizes media library and creates playlists.
- Has Genius – service iTunes Store, which creates playlists and mixes of songs combined and makes recommendations based on songs in iTunes.
- Metadata songs such as “author”, “composer”, “cover” and others.
- Records and imports songs from a CD-ROM drive.
- Plays music, movies, podcasts, multiband equalizer, visualizer, mini-player mode.
- Has an internet radio.
- Online access.
- Sync with iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Sharing – allows you to open access to the music library and listen to music from other record libraries in the network protocol DAAP.
- Is able currently to read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless
- Has a viewing function as audio-books music – genres and performers.
This program is always at hand if you wish to download it. The downloading of the program is free of charge. Just install it to your PC and any media you wish.