Administration of this site softpacket.net (the Site) respects the rights of website visitors. We fully recognize the importance of privacy of visitors to our Site. This page contains information about what kind of information we receive and collect when you use the Site. We hope that this information will help you make informed decisions regarding personal information provided to us.
The collection of information
When you visit the Site, we define the domain name of your provider and the country (for example, “aol.com”) and the chosen transitions from one page to another (so-called “activity stream crossings”).
The information that we receive on this Site may be used in order to facilitate your use of the Site, including, but not limited to:
- The site’s organization in the most convenient way for users
- providing the opportunity to subscribe to the mailing list for special offers and themes, if you wish to receive such notificationsThe site collects only personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily when you visit or register on the Site. The term “personal information” includes information that identifies you as a specific individual, such as your name or e-mail address. While you can view the contents of the Site without going through the registration process, you will need to register in order to access some features, for example, leave a comment to the article.Website applies technology “cookies” (“cookies”) to create statistical reports. “Cookies” is a small amount of data that is sent web site that does your computer to the hard disk of your computer is. In the “cookies” contains information that may be needed for a site – to save your settings and options for viewing the collection of statistical information on the site, ie which pages you visited, what has been downloaded, the Internet domain name provider and country of the visitor, as well as addresses of third-party Web sites from which to make the transition to the Site and on. However, all this information is not related to you as a person. “Cookies” do not write your email address and any personal information about you.In addition, we use the standard registers the web server to count the number of visitors and assess the technical capabilities of our site. We use this information to determine how many people visit the site and organize the pages most user-friendly way, to ensure that the Site of browser used, and make the content of our pages as useful as possible for our visitors. We record information on the movements on the site but not about individual visitors, so no concrete information concerning you personally will not be saved or used by the Administration of the Site without your consent.To view the material without “cookies”, you can set your browser so that he would not accept “cookies” or notify you of their premise (we advise you to find the corresponding item in the “Help” section and find out how to change the browser settings regarding “cookies “).
Site Administration under any circumstances, sell, or gives to the use of your personal information, how whatsoever to third parties. We also do not disclose your personal information except as provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
The Site Administration has partnered with Google, which puts on a reimbursable basis to the site promotional materials and advertisements (including, but not limited to, text, hyperlinks). In the framework of this cooperation Site Administration notifies all interested parties the following information:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, use cookie files to display ads based on previous visits to your website by the user.
- Files cookie DoubleClick allow us and our partners to serve ads to your site visitors and / or other sites on the Internet.
- To refuse the use of these files can be Ads Preferences Manager .
Remember, the transfer of personal information when you visit a third-party sites, including partner companies, even if the website contains a link to the site or have a link to these websites is beyond the scope of this document. Website administration is not responsible for the actions of other websites. The process of collecting and transmitting personal information when you visit these sites regulated by the “Protection of personal information” or similar, located on the sites of these companies.
Site Administration may occasionally review the privacy policies and update this page. We recommend that you periodically check this page to ensure that you are happy with the changes.