Easy to use and powerful, free client qBittorrent is used for work in file sharing network BitTorrent. Despite the simple usage of the program, it has an impressive set of tools. Torrent Client qBittorrent is a good alternative for users who work with μTorrent program.
QBittorrent has some rare features. There are factually implemented all the features of the protocol BitTorrent: Full encryption, Magnet URI, Peer Exchange, DHT … Built-in search engine, which is extensible with plug-ins, provides a search in many search engines.
The client can work with a proxy server, which supports a numerous encodings. It should be noted that there is a function of streaming video directly from the Internet on-line network up to complete download of a file to a PC.
|Type||The Internet. Data exchange.|
|OS||Windows XP, 7 Vista|
|Language of the interface||Multilingual|
|Last versions||3.1.4 since 30.12.2013|
The main functions QBittorrent:
- You can create torrents.
- Integrated search engine, which is extensible by installation of plug-ins, you can search by category.
- Has sequential downloading that allows watching the film before complete download.
- Supports DHT, Full encryption, PeerExchange, Magnet / BitComet URIs.
- Wide control of trackers, peers and torrents.
- Priority and queue of downloads can be managed by you.
- You can select the content of a torrent.
- It supports all extensions of BitTorrent.
- Supported by UPnP / NAT-PMP.
- Wide support of RSS, has filters for downloading.
- There are remote control on the web interface.
- Integrated scheduler.
- There are tools which limit the speed.
- Filtering by addresses IP.
- Supported by IPv6.
- The interface is multilingual
Changes in the latest version:
- Tip for flags of switching peers.
- Testing a new version of the client every 15min. with the possibility of inspections on request.
- Conversation statistics.
- Errors are fixed.