Windows Media Player is a conventional video and audio player for all operating system of Windows. In addition to many other media players, this one can rip music from and copy music to compact discs. It is also a media library.
|OS||Windows XP, Vista|
|Latest version||11.0.5721.5145 upload 18.08.2005|
Basic features and key functional of Windows Media Player:
- Song and cover art images information can be downloaded from internet or manually.
- The ability to connect, share and synchronize data with portable devices and gaming consoles.
- Playback of video, audio and images, with the ability to rewind both forward and backward, fast and slow.
- Support for any media codecs and formats using DirectShow filter.
- Full management of computer’s media base.
- Catalog and file search.
- 10-band equalizer and audio processing system SRS WOW.
- Mini-window mode with all main control buttons.
- Integrated support for CD for recording of audio, video and data.
This program is one the oldest and most common among players. Its fame speaks for itself. There will be no problems with searching and downloading of WMP for it’s a conventional program for Windows OS and its new versions are always available in internet.