AIMP is a free small program designed to play audio at low load on the system. It provides conversion of files into different formats, from a microphone or other audio devices.
|OS||Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP|
|Latest version||v3.60 Build 1492 updated 07.2014|
Basic features of AIMP:
- Has a 18-band equalizer sensitive. Built-in sound effects Pitch, Reverb, Speed, Chorus, Tempo, Flanger, Echo.
- Audio processing 32-bit on Windows MediaPlayer and Winamp is very different.
- System resources consumption is minimal.
- Audio Converter allows conversion to ogg, MP3, wma, wav, – popular formats; AudioCD recording devices and other audio to wav, wma, ogg, MP3.
- Play streaming content. Streams are recorded in wav, MP3 to disk.
- Unicode support fully.
- Tag Editor lets you to edit tags of audio files, rename them as a group, sort pattern applied to a group of files, tag values.
- Support its plug-ins and GPP, Input, DSP, Winamp plugins.
- In the track list txt, html format keeps playlist.
- Collapses the player in the small Tray Control Panel or in the system tray.
- Has two scales Analog meter, which represent the real volume channels.
- Edits tags, batch renaming produces a sort of audio files. AIMP has audio engine BASS.
- Supports the following audio formats: MO3, MTM, MPC, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP +, AAC, OGG, WavPack, Speex, FLAC, APE, WAV, S3M, XM, CDA, WMA, MOD, IT, UMX, AC3.
This is one of the most oft downloaded programs. This program provides a user with enormous pack of possibilities, but its main advantage is a low affect upon OS. AIMP is always at hand to download it absolutely free.